honestech's HT TVR 2.0 turns your PC into a full-featured digital video recorder for TV!
HT TVR 2.0 encodes and compresses video data in real-time from video devices connected to your PC: TV, VCR, or analog camcorder. Coupled with an inexpensive TV card, the simple on-screen controls make it easy to manage all your TV viewing and recording. Time-shift function allows you to instantly replay certain scenes. You can record the TV show you are watching or use the built-in scheduler to capture an upcoming program. Then you can edit the recorded file with honestech's built-in MPEG editor.
1) Real-time MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD and DVD recording and playback.
3) Supports NTSC/PAL simultaneously.
4) MTS(Multi-channel TV Sound) support.
5) Video CD/DVD compliant.
6) Automatic channel configuration
- Adding/Deleting channel number and channel name
- Editing channel name
- Sorting channel name
7) Mode Changing Function(TVR shutdown/System Shutdown/Stand-by Mode) after finish schedule recording.
8) Supports All-in-wonder Card.
9) Enhanced recording video quality.
10) Improved non-sync problem.
11) Enhanced video quality when playing movie file.
12) Enhanced video quality and CPU consumption of preview.
13) Enhanced autoscan function.
14) Enhanced "scheduled recording function".
15) Enhanced "Channel Surfing function".
16) Compression ratio and image quality control through software.
17) Built-in MPEG editor.
18) Built-in video mail forwarding capability.
HT TVR is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-02-04. The program can be installed on Windows.
HT TVR (version 2.0) has a file size of 5.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4151 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.